So I’m still kind of terrified of this week and dreading the coming sleep deprivation. But I’m feeling pretty optimistic for a few reasons:
- I’m really struggling with some of my scholarship essays, but I have amazing and brilliant friends who are helping to shape them into something good.
- I have several pounds of coconut cookie dough in my refrigerator, which means that emergency cookies are readily available.
- I bought a pair of turquoise polka dot shoes for $20, and it’s going to be warm enough to wear them this week.
- It’s cloudy this morning AND I DON’T HAVE A MIGRAINE!!!!
- If I for some reason don’t get my abstract done this week, I can always submit it as a late-breaking poster in May.
- I have so much good music to listen to, how could I possibly be stressed?